By employing a Christian approach to counseling, A Future and a Hope Ministries passionately works with individuals, couples and families to assist them to experience peace, joy and wholeness of life.
- Our counseling team believes that with God at the center of our families and relationships, hope and healing is still possible – a future filled with all that God has intended for us.
- Our goal is to help those struggling with life’s circumstances to connect with the Lord, Who is our only source of hope in this life; Our hope is in the Lord, not in humanity.
- God is the Divine Healer – It is only by His mercy and grace that hope and healing is still possible.
- Our ministry seeks to assist people to fully grasp God’s plan for them – and to help them develop a longing to fulfill that plan in their lives.
- Our counseling team is passionate about those things that please the heart of God – and our heart breaks for those things that break the heart of God.
- We are committed to seeking God’s will and discerning where He is at work for the sake of emotionally and spiritually healthy families, marriages and individuals, in order for them to enjoy the fullness of God’s plan for their lives.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Counseling Ministries…
It has been said of Christian counselors that there is no competition among them, because there are not enough Christian counselors to meet the needs of those who are struggling with brokenness in marriage, family and individual relationships. At A Future and a Hope Ministries, we believe in the healing power of the Holy Spirit to intercede where other methods fall short.
The healing successes we have witnessed are attributable to processes and protocols that include Bible-based truths that point clients to God’s will for their lives, providing hope, when hope may seem allusive. Many have reported that the opportunity to engage in exercises that are introduced, practiced and discussed in sessions – and fine-tuned at home – can and does provide the necessary tools that often make the difference in obtaining success for the healthy relationships that have always been God’s plan for His people.
Understanding that all struggles of this life have unique intricacies and concerns, A Future and a Hope Ministries strives to tailor its program tools to best address the specific needs of each situation. Utilizing an accountability model of introducing and teaching the various tools and exercises has proven effective in the healing process, leading to restored lives and stronger connections to faith traditions.
Available tools and exercises include:
- The Taylor-Johnson Temperament Assessment (T-JTA)
- The Communication Date*
- The Assertive Communication tool
- The “Stop/Think” tool*
- The Identity in Christ exercise
- The Covenant tool*
Help for dealing with:
- Family issues
- Money issues
- Intimacy issues
- Relationship conflict
- Crises of faith
Henry Blackably, renowned author, pastor and theologian once said, “Find out where God is at work and join Him there.” A Future and a Hope Ministries believes that it is essential that the Body of Christ discern where God is at work, and come together to fulfill His plans. At A Future and a Hope Ministries, we understand the significance of working alongside Him – and one another.
We invite you to partner with us, as we share what we have learned – that you too, may have the joy of witnessing the healing touch of the Holy Spirit, changing hearts, restoring families, and impacting our community to be the people He has always intended us to be.
We are committed to building and fostering partnerships for this Kingdom work!
Contact us, as we are anxious to share how together, we may discover where God is at work in individuals, marriages and families – and how to join Him there!
In partnership with Hope for the Hurting Home Marriage Ministry, A Future and a Hope Ministries offers many protocols that enhance our own team efforts and protocols, including:
- Divorce Intervention*
- Friends’ First Responder*
- Your Family: From Good to Great*
- Marriage Enrichment
- Crisis Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
- Marriage and Relationship Seminars
*These are protocols developed and owned by Hope for the Hurting Home, a Christian counseling ministry of Dr. George Kenworthy, used with permission.